The Great British Bake Off is back! We’re giving one lucky person the chance to win a £100 Cake Stuff voucher to spend on baking equipment, decorations and much more!
All you have to do is tag three of your friends in our posts over on our Facebook or Twitter. You’ll also need to share the post and make sure that you’re following Hoover and Cake Stuff on social media:
Whether you spend it on cake tins, cutters or edible sprinkles to make the perfect GBBO-inspired cakes, we’re sure that a £100 voucher will come in handy!
Has the Great British Bake Off inspired you to start baking? The innovative Hoover Vision oven is the perfect companion to any home baker, especially with its integrated camera, which allows you to keep an eye on your food via an app on your phone so you don’t even need to open the oven door!
For those messy tea towels, oven gloves and table cloths, get the best results with the AXI washing machine. With its ground-breaking Artificial Intelligence, you can speak to the washing machine and receive hints and tips to make the most of your washing machine. Pesky chocolate frosting stains? Greasy butter stains? The AXI washing machine can give you advise on the best solutions!
The latest innovation in our market-leading floorcare range, the H-Free cordless stick vacuum, has the power of a traditional corded model, and a runtime of 25-minutes, so if you’ve ended up with flour all over your kitchen, you’re clean-up will be hassle-free.
The winner will be announced on the same day of the GBBO final on Tuesday 30th October!
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Hoover Ltd.
- Employees of Hoover Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 30.10.2018 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated in this post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by Hoover Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by via the social media platform through which they entered within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will organise delivery of the prize to one specified address
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering, the winner and all entrants agrees for their name, entry and any images/videos submitted as part of the entry to be used in publicity activity. The winner is also required to provide an image of themselves with their prize for use online and in the press. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one £100 Cake Stuff voucher.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter or any other third-party channels in which the competition is being promoted on.