How would you like to win a £50 supermarket voucher just in time for the Easter weekend?
All you need to do is tell us how many differences you can spot in the Easter scene in the video below. Let us know by sending a tweet to @Hoover_UK, including the hashtag #HooverEaster, or comment on the posts over on our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Whether you spend it on ingredients for the perfect roast dinner, meals for the week or some treats for the family, we’re sure that a £50 supermarket will come in handy!
Our range of innovative cooking and cooling appliances could help to make your meal even more perfect by bringing connectivity to the kitchen. The Vision oven is the perfect kitchen companion to take into the future, with a host of revolutionary features including an integrated door camera for checking up on your cooking progress via an app on your smartphone and a 19” touchscreen interface. For all your cooling needs, look no further than the AXI fridge freezer, which is equipped with artificial intelligence to give you a bespoke cooling experience.
After a busy weekend you’ll no doubt have some cleaning to do – especially if you’ve been entertaining guests! The H-FREE C300 compact cordless vacuum cleaner guarantees excellent results on all surfaces and can deliver up to 90 minutes of run-time so you can clean the whole home.
The winner will be announced on Thursday 18th April.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Hoover Ltd.
- Employees of Hoover Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 18.04.2019 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated in this post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by Hoover Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by via the social media platform through which they entered within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will organise delivery of the prize to one specified address
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering, the winner and all entrants agrees for their name, entry and any images/videos submitted as part of the entry to be used in publicity activity. The winner is also required to provide an image of themselves with their prize for use online and in the press. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one £50 voucher from Sainsbury’s.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter or any other third party channels in which the competition is being promoted on.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Sainsbury’s.