Attending Foodies Festival this year? How would you like to win £50 of grocery vouchers?
All you have to do is tag a photo of your visit to the Hoover Chef’s Theatre to our Twitter or Instagram accounts using the handle @Hoover_UK.
Whether you want to throw the perfect dinner party or enjoy a BBQ in the sun, we’re sure £50 of grocery vouchers will help you cook the way you live – enjoying some delicious food with good company.
The winner will be announced on every Tuesday following a festival.
London – 28.05.19
Birmingham – 25.06.19
Cambridge – 02.07.19
Tatton Park – 16.07.19
Edinburgh – 06.08.19
Oxford – 27.08.19
Tatton Park – Christmas – 19.11.19
Edinburgh – Christmas – 26.11.19
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Hoover Ltd.
- Employees of Hoover Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing dates for entries are stated below, after these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
London – 27.05.19
Birmingham – 24.06.19
Cambridge – 01.07.19
Tatton Park – 15.07.19
Edinburgh – 05.08.19
Oxford – 26.08.19
Tatton Park – Christmas – 18.11.19
Edinburgh – Christmas – 25.11.19
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated in this post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen by Hoover Ltd.
- The winners will be notified by via the social media platform through which they entered on the Tuesday following each of the festival dates listed. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will organise delivery of the prize to one specified address.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering, the winners and all entrants agrees for their name, entry and any images/videos submitted as part of the entry to be used in publicity activity. The winner is also required to provide an image of themselves with their prize for use online and in the press. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one £50 supermarket voucher for each of the following Foodies events – London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Tatton Park, Edinburgh, Oxford, Tatton Park Christmas, Edinburgh Christmas. The winners may choose from Tesco, Sainbsury’s or ASDA.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter, Instagram or any other third party channels in which the competition is being promoted on.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Tesco, Sainsbury’s or ASDA.