We’re giving two lucky people the chance to win a £50 supermarket voucher to spend on Christmas dinner supplies for their friends and family!
Like the page, comment on a competition Facebook post and tag four of your friends.
Follow the account, comment on a competition tweet and retweet.
Whether you spend it on party food, decorations or ingredients to make the perfect cocktails for your party, we’re sure that a £50 supermarket voucher will come in very useful!
We all know exactly how messy Christmas Day can become. The latest innovation in our market-leading floorcare range, the H-Free cordless stick vacuum, has the power of a traditional corded model, and a runtime of 25-minutes, so you’ll be done with the Christmas day clean-up in no time.
With the logistical challenges presented by Christmas dinner cooking duties, you’ll need an oven which can stand up to the test. The Hoover Vision oven will help you go above and beyond, with an integrated HD door camera to ensure nothing gets burnt whilst your busy entertaining guests! You’ll also need a spacious fridge-freezer when you stock up on your festive food and drink – take a look at the AXI.
For making light work of the washing up, there’s the the innovative AXI dishwasher, featuring Artificial Intelligence and Wi-Fi connectivity, and for all the napkins and table cloths, turn to the AXI washing machine.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 19th December.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Hoover Ltd.
- Employees of Hoover Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 18.12.2018 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated in this post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Two winners will be chosen by Hoover Ltd.
- The winners will be notified by via the social media platform through which they entered within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will organise delivery of the prize to one specified address
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering, the winners and all entrants agrees for their name, entry and any images/videos submitted as part of the entry to be used in publicity activity. The winner is also required to provide an image of themselves with their prize for use online and in the press. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one £50 supermarket voucher per winner. The winners may choose between a Tesco or Sainbsury’s voucher. Please note that two separate competitions will be running. There will be one winner per channel (Facebook and Twitter).
- There is no cash alternative.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter or any other third-party channels in which the competition is being promoted on.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Tesco or Sainsbury’s.