We’ve partnered up with TV chef and restaurateur, Simon Rimmer to bring you recipes and plenty of handy hints and tips to help you cook the way you live. And what better way to gain inspiration in the kitchen, than meeting Simon himself and enjoying a tasting menu at his restaurant, Greens?
Head over to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and simply tag the person whose food you love, or who influences you in the kitchen via the competition posts for a chance to win.
Put Simon’s advice into action with our cooking and cooling appliances, bringing connectivity to the kitchen using the Hoover Wizard app.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th September.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Hoover Ltd, 1st Floor, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Birchwood, WA3 6XG.
2. The prize is a tasting menu and drinks for six, up to the amount of £300. The meal will be hosted by Simon Rimmer at his vegetarian restaurant Greens, 41-43 Lapwing Ln, Manchester M20 2NT on October 17th, 2019 – no alternative date is available. Travel expenses of up to £100 per person are available along with an overnight stay in Manchester of up to £100 per person, where accommodation will be chosen by Hoover Ltd.
3. Employees of Hoover Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom and must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Closing date for entry will be 08.09.2019 at 23:59 GMT after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated in the competition posts.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen by Hoover Ltd under independent supervision. The promoter’s decisions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified via the social media platform through which they entered within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales
17. This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other third party channels in which the competition is being promoted on.
18. This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Greens.
19. To the extent permitted by Law, Hoover is not responsible (i) for an lability arising from an cancellation, or delay of, or change to, the prize beyond Hoover control, or (ii) for any act or default of any third party supplier, or (iii) for any injury sustained as a result of the prize, save to the extent of death of personal injury due to the negligence of Hoover.